With 75 million Americans accessing the Web from mobile phones, your business can’t afford not to provide customers with a seamless browsing experience.
Mobile Internet is a booming platform, growing faster than anything else (Google in New York, on 10th Feb. 2011 reported a 400% increase in the number of searches being carried out on mobile devices, compared to this time last year. Obviously, if your business doesn’t have a mobile website, you’re losing customers!
According to the recent survey conducted by the Keynote Systems, which was commissioned by the Adobe, over 75% of the mobile phone users use their mobile web browser to browse the internet.
Here are some of the interesting stats that were found in the survey:
- 81% of the mobile users search product and price information from the browser
- 75% users read the blogs from their mobile browsers
- 78% read the product reviews from the browser, and the remaining from an app
- 63% of the users read news from their web browsers while 37% from the apps
- 58% watch the internet videos from the browser
- 46% of use their browsers for social networking
- 45% listen to music, and 39% play games using a mobile browser
Though this is not surprising, it still shows the level of interest in people about using the traditional web browser over the apps.
While most small business owners spend significant amount of marketing dollars on their traditional websites, unfortunately, their old desktop-ready website won’t exactly meet the challenge. A mobile-friendly website is often very much separate from a company’s primary online presence. Customer experience has take frontstage in web design and mobile customers tend to have very poor experience with desktop version websites.
Making Your Website Mobile-Friendly
Designing and deploying a mobile website isn’t as time-consuming or expensive as one might think. It usually takes just a fraction of the money that most folks spend on their main websites. We have experienced mobile web designer who can design, test and deploy a professional mobile version on your website fairly quickly.
Optimize Content for a Mobile Context
With our mobile web design and marketing services, you will be able to enhance and reinforce your current marketing strategies. When you are looking for an effective mobile website service, you need to take into account that when mobile users have a bad experience with a particular site, 60% of them will not revisit that site, and the remaining 40% will likely go to your nearest competitor’s website. Our mobile website design will take you miles ahead of your rivals. You will undoubtedly experience a traffic increase and your website will be more visible on the various search engines, which is yet another monetary benefit. We are aware of the fact that visitors are looking for quick access to information and we will give them exactly what they need. Also, we have the expertise and practice that it takes to adapt to the changing needs of today’s continuously evolving businesses. We use the most effective technique in device and solution. We will not let you sit still while the world passes you by in modern technology.
Interested in discussing your mobile website needs with us? Contact us today for a no commitment, no cost initial discussion.